Charles W. Moore

Learn Real Estate Investing Secrets, and...




"Discover How To Buy Or Sell Any House, In Any Market, In 30 Days Or Less!"

... and Make Over $127,000 a Year Doing It Part Time!



Charles W. Moore Photo
From the Home Office of:
Charles W. Moore


Dear Friend,

Chances are, if you're reading this letter, that you'd like to know how to buy a home of your own or learn how to make serious money investing in Real Estate... Am I right?

Currently, I'm making over $127,000 a year investing "Part Time" in Rent To Own Real Estate and that figure is steadily growing. However, it wasn't always this way...

My background, as an Army Infantry Soldier, taught me how to shoot and blow things up, but it didn't give me the skills to make money or the knowledge of how to buy Real Estate.

I began my study in 2001, at a time when everyone else was getting out of Real Estate because of the uncertainty caused by 9/11. For the first year and a half, I read everything I could get my hands on because I was determined to become a successful Real Estate Investor.

Within a year, it seemed like everyone was going into Real Estate; most likely because the stock market was performing so horribly. Almost overnight, because of this new demand, many self-claimed Real Estate "Gurus" appeared and began selling courses on How to Buy and Sell Real Estate.

Think about it, since 2002, how many late night infomercials have you seen offering Real Estate Boot Camps and Seminars where people pay between $3,000 to $5,000 (not including travel, lodging, and meals) for two-to-three days of information? ...This is an expensive way to see if Real Estate Investing is right for you and most of these programs don't offer any kind of refund either... It's just not necessary!

Charles W. Moore Signature Graphic

Read more